First Date Questions
First date questions should be one of your main areas of focus when taking her out for the first time because, let’s face it: silence on first dates is awkward. To avoid silence on the first date, do not ask close ended questions. Close ended questions are limited to two answers: Yes and No. When she’s done answering your close ended question and you don’t have a follow up question to ask, guess what happens? Silence. Awkward Silence.
Here are 25 interesting and open ended first date questions so you never have to experience the awkward silence.
1. What do you usually do on a Saturday night?
2. What are your pet peeves?
3. If you were a car, which one would you be?
4. What was your nickname in High School?
5. What is something bad you did as a kid that you never told anyone about?
6. Who is one musician that you cannot stand?
7. What body part on men do you find the most attractive?
8. How often do you drink alcohol?
9. What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
10. What really makes you laugh?
11. What is the most embarrassing moment you’ve ever experienced?
12. If you had a month to travel the world, where would you go?
13. Which historical person inspires you the most?
14. How many hours per day do you usually spend online?
15. What is the best thing you’ve ever eaten?
16. What possession can you not live without?
17. What jobs have you worked at in the past?
18. If you could be any superhero, what superpower would you choose to have?
19. How many close friends do you have?
20. What did you want to be when you were 10 years old?
If the above questions are not enough for you, here are some general topics for you to come up with first date questions of your own:
- Her special interests or hobbies
- Favorites: food, flower, book, movie, music, TV show, candy, holiday, season, number.
- Decisions she’s regretted in the past
- Happiest moments of her life
First dates are not interviews so do not make your first date questions too serious. Have fun and make sure she’s having fun too. Remember, first impressions count so why not leave her with an impression that will guarantee you a second and third date?
What did you think about these first date questions? Are there any other first date questions you’d like to add to this list? Comments are always appreciated and encouraged. Thanks!!
P.S. If you're ready to learn the secrets of attraction and much more, get the guide that gets the girls by signing up below! It's Free!